In-service Teacher Training
In-service Teacher Training / Supplementary Qualifications
PHZ Zug offers a wide range of in-service training to pre-school, primary and lower secondary teachers. The courses aim to support teachers in their further professional development.
Moreover, teachers can achieve further qualifications in the form of a Master of Advanced Studies (MAS), Diploma of Advanced Studies (DAS) and Certificates of Advanced Studies (CAS):
Master of Advanced Studies
- MAS Adult and Professional Education
- MAS Integrative Support for Gifted and Talented Learners
- MAS School Management
Certificate of Advances Studies
- CAS Bilingual Teaching
- CAS Drama
- CAS E-Learning Design
- CAS German as a Second Language and Interculturality
- CAS Human Rights Education
- CAS Integrative Support for Gifted and Talented Learners
- CAS Integrative Teaching Development
- CAS Integrative Teaching and Learning
- CAS Mentoring and Coaching in the Teaching Profession
- CAS Public Relation in Educational Institutions
- CAS School Management
- CAS 4-8 Teaching in Heterogeneous Groups
These post-graduate studies are organised in cooperation with PHZ Luzern and PHZ Schwyz.
For a current overview of all the on-the-job courses as well as the further qualification programmes, please refer to our annual course programme which is published annually in April and is available on our German Website or on request from the address below.
An overview on professional development perspectives for teachers is provided by the teacher-map.